Friday, April 8, 2011

The Best Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

I have this thing I like to do called "writing down all of the things I hate." I start with huge dogs, then move on to things like diet iced tea, people, fluorescent bulbs, wind, crowded bars, empty bars, noise, cars, sunburns, most birds, snow in my boots, sand in my pants, expired milk, breakups, relationships, being alone, being with other people, the planet Saturn, the fact that I can't crack my neck, ladders, glue guns, running out of ibuprofen, walnuts, glue fumes, paint fumes, car alarms, oil spills, warfare, apple butter—there's a lot more, and writing it all by hand is pretty brutal. If you're like me, or not at all like me, then maybe this $60 Epson Stylus NX625 Color InkJet All-in-One printer ($70 off!) would be a good purchase. I really hate bad purchases. -SB More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/-dtTLtCJqVI/the-best-deal-of-the-day

MANHATTAN ASSOCIATES LSI LINEAR TECHNOLOGY LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL

No comments:

Post a Comment