Friday, May 18, 2012

FBI Sounds Alarm on Hotel WiFi Caper

The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation has warned overseas travelers to be careful when using hotel WiFi networks. "Recent analysis from the FBI and other government agencies demonstrates that malicious actors are targeting travelers abroad through pop-up windows while establishing an Internet connection in their hotel rooms," a bulletin from the Internet Crime Complaint Center said last week.


Source: http://ectnews.com.feedsportal.com/c/34520/f/632000/s/1f56c016/l/0L0Stechnewsworld0N0Crsstory0C750A990Bhtml/story01.htm

LAND SOFTWARE LAM RESEARCH L1 IDENTITY SOLUTIONS KINGSTON TECHNOLOGY COMPANY

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. PTCL speed test

    ReplyDelete